Friday, March 13, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

             For 3rd quarter I have noticed a dramatic improvement with all of my work. I think out of all of the assignments, I have improved on my AOWs the most. During 1st and 2nd quarter my AOWs were very vague and boring, but this quarter I feel like I have changed my writing and made it better. Since the new year, I think that I am really proud that I haven't been procrastinating as much as I used to. I have been catching up on all my work if I ever miss school, and I never used to do that. One of the most challenging thing for 3rd quarter was making sure all of my grades were at a good spot at all times. Not just for this class, but others as well. Another thing that was challenging was managing my time wisely. Sometimes while I would be doing homework, I would get distracted, and I know that is something I still need to fix.

              Since August, my blogs have improved by so much. I have actually been comfortable with everything that I had to answer, but there are always things I need to fix. I see grammar  errors here and then, or things like that. Out of all the books I have read this quarter, I think I have been enjoying Flowers for Algernon, the most. It is a book that teaches you how to respect others if you want respect back. I have learned so much from blogging, AOWs, and all of the things we do in this class! I have learned so many things about the world and what has been going on in so many different countries.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Amelia,
    I wrote the same thing, how I am getting better at procrastinating! Do you think managing your time will be even more difficult in high school? Great job, your entire blog was very well- written, with more than sufficient details! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have the same problem with managing my time wisely. For some reason I always end up getting distracted by things as well. I've also noticed the improvement in your blog posts as well! I think that you've really put more thought into them, and have actually been better at responding to the prompt. Overall, I think you did a really good with your reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia- Thank you for sharing your reflection! Your first paragraph is a little bit all over the place. Make sure to stick to stick with your topic sentence and then add supporting details. All the details then need to align with your topic sentence.

    ReplyDelete